PROMUSE: Knowledge, perceptions and limitations of the use Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs) by physicians in allergic diseases.
To describe the knowledge, perceptions and limitations of the use Patient Reported Outcomes Measures (PROMs) by physicians in allergic diseases in order to increase engagement and uptake of these tools in clinical practice.
- To develop a questionnaire that evaluates knowledge, perceptions and limitations of physicians in the use of patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs) in urticaria, angioedema, allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, atopic dermatitis, rhinosinusitis and asthma.
- To describe the factors that influence PROs data interpretation or use in clinical practice.
- To identify what PROs have the most utility for healthcare professionals during their daily clinical practice according to the specific disease studied.
Study type: Questionnaire
How to participate: Please follow these steps:
- Please get in contact with the project team, send your emails to Dr. Ivan Cherrez Ojeda at email@example.com or Dr. Karla Robles Velasco at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 1st of November.
- Then you will receive a link or a QR code for the PROMUSE Survey that will enter the pseudonymized doctor information directly to the database.
- Full protocol is attached in English for participating centers who need to obtain and approval fron their local IRB/ECA.
Deadline: January 31st, 2022